The Topaz Centre opened in July 2007 to provide multi-agency support to survivors of rape and sexual assault in Nottinghamshire.
The Topaz Centre offers:
- A supportive environment for a forensic examination and statement taking
- A Crisis Worker to support the survivor during the initial stages of reporting including the examination
- Up to 8 sessions of face-to-face support is available for clients
- Medical examination which can take place up to 7 days after the attack to gather forensic evidence. This service is available without Police involvement for those over the age of 18.
- Emergency contraception is available on site and/or access to local GUM Clinic for emergency medical care and follow up
- Access to advice and support and or referrals to counselling services
About The Topaz Centre
The Topaz Centre is in a discreet location that is easily accessible by public transport and by car.
The Topaz Centre provides a caring and informative service suited to meet a client's needs.
We offer a sensitive service for the client and respect their dignity regardless of lifestyle, religion, ethnicity, culture, sexuality and/or disabilities.
The Topaz Centre reviews and assesses the service on a regular basis, which enables us to meet the needs of people that have experienced rape or sexual assault.
The Topaz Centre can be contacted on:
0845 600 15 88
The Topaz Centre
PO Box 9262
Alternatively, you can e-mail us at email@example.com
Offers emotional and practical support to individuals and families who have been victims of crime.
0300 300 99 99
For all non emergency calls